My client is looking for an experienced Trust candidate to join their busy project team. This roles is initially temp on a 3-6 month basis and will start ASAP.
- Conducting annual reviews for a portfolio of trusts and managed companies to ensure that various trustee management and administration matters are adhered to inclusive of securing outstanding items and ensuring that trust files and databases are kept up to date;
- Administering a portfolio of Trust accounts by ensuring that instructions are properly processed, that proper authorization levels are adhered to, that deadlines pertaining to money transfer instructions, cash movements, purchase/ sale orders are met;
- Ensuring that all Minutes pertaining to all trustee actions are accurately recorded and maintained in the ViewPoint system;
- Interpreting and implementing requirements of Trust instruments and Company agreements for Trust and Company accounts in accordance with the appropriate Cayman Islands legislation;
- Thoroughly researching files and preparing appropriate follow-up in writing through the Fiduciary Workflow System and/ or e-mail ; and
- Reviewing client files ensuring that all missing documents are obtained from sales officers, that all files are maintained in proper order and that all accounts are administered in accordance with Trust and Company Agreements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferred minimum qualifications: STEP qualification – TEP designations or Law degree
- 2+ years as a Trust Officer / Trust Administrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required. Knowledge of the Viewpoint system will be considered as a plus, but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Cayman Islands legislation and regulations and their relationship to corporate policies and procedures.