Job Description: Working alongside Senior Leadership Managers and supporting a team first spirit to drive sales and introduce their new evolving product portfolio to new and existing customers and regional contacts. Support marketing development and grow into field sales, international travel plans.
Technical Sales Representative (TSR) Tasks
- Liaise between producers, vendors, clients, market, and organization to produce and sell quality
- Conduct market research and identify target individuals and organizations.
- Maintain CRM data leads, campaigns, opportunities, client KPI, email archiving
- Some basic technical support to clients from knowledge base, emphasizing long‐term
- Sell products to new and existing clients, targeting outreach and support marketing and providing quotes on
- Comfortable with tele‐sales and ice‐breaker cold and warm calls, thrives on new business sales and innovative approaches into new targets and building territory
Responsible for documentation, pre‐sales discovery and support webX of products, including:
- Mimecast sales (level 1 certiﬁcation pref),
- General Disaster Recovery Suite: VMware, Veeam, Carbonite Backup, Zerto DR as a service,
- Collaboration Tools HighQ, Training for anti‐phishing Wombat and online Business Continuity Plans
- Cyber security services such as Next Gen Anti‐Virus, Wifi Security, User Access Management tools
- Manage outsource staff, supplemental tele‐sales and virtual P.A support
and promote off island cloud, offshore regulatory compliance and assist with sales and provisioning of annual company thought leadership customer service, tradeshows and annual ArmourExpo Cayman conference.
Will not involve hands on product implementation and minimal account management for service delivery or project management. Support local and datacenter billing process but light touch only with sales accounting and Level 1 NOC/SOC support activities.
- Minimum 3‐7 years of direct experience in solution sales and/or business analysis technical project management
- Minimum 2‐4 years of experience with hands on technical solution positioning or implementation IT projects
- Minimum 5 years of proven results in solution sales and key performance closing indicators
- Back oﬃce CRM experience and work flow management, self‐starter requiring minimal supervision a must
- Some experience with business continuity disaster recovery RTO/RPO managed services and preferred experience with email platforms, cyber security solution sales
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills using MS Office Suite and good public speaking aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines across multiple time zones
- Must have USA travel approval/ Visa and be available to travel internationally