Our client a leading commercial and residential securities company is looking for a Technical Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining client relationships, schedule sales presentations with homeowners and business owner’s who are from incoming enquiries, and self-generated leads via your own prospecting and networking efforts, and continue with follow-up to build your network of referrals.
1. Conduct sales of Security Systems and Services, including and Perimeter Protection Solutions and Guarding, GPS Tracking Solutions, Home Automation Solutions and other related services to residential, commercial and corporate customers.
2. Create new sales leads and follow-up on company-generated leads in order to execute commercial and residential sales of the company products and services.
3. Develop new customer relationships, and build on existing customer relationships.
4. Provide recommendations on all types and aspects of the company products and services.
5. Strongly contribute toward the goals and standards of the sales team.
6. Report sales funnel activity weekly to the sales team and management.
7. Perform other duties as required or assigned from time to time by the head of department.
1. Electronic systems and/or construction related background.
2. Degree /professional certifications in Electronics / Electrical engineering / Building Technology.
3. Minimum of three years in a technical sales or sales consultancy environment preferably in a systems or construction related field.
4. Proven track record in handling sales transactions with good sales skills, particularly with strong upselling and closing abilities.
5. Must demonstrate an ability to generate leads via prospecting and networking.
6. Good working knowledge of Electronics / Electrical / Building systems.
7. Computer literate in MS Office applications and Adobe.
If you are interested in this position contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.