Baraud have been engaged by our key client, a global provider of alternative investment services with powerful technology and strong institutional backing, to secure a new Senior Sales Director for their San Francisco office due to exceptional demand for its services. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing organization.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Planning and executing a sales strategy for the private fund space including: hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity and real estate - covering both the GP and LP sectors
• Achieving assigned sales goals
• Ownership of sales presentations
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and new products
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Work closely with Product to ensure our offering is market leading
• Communicate and collaborate with sales, marketing and operations team members
• Contribute to the team effort and work on special projects
Qualifications and Skills required:
• 4 year degree; preferred.
• Minimum 5 years proven history of meeting sales goals within the private funds space.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Advent Geneva, eFront and/or Investran experience a plus.
• Other desired qualifications: superior analytical skills, closing skills, excellent communication skills, can work independently, segment management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product
knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships.
For further information regarding this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion.