A leading global law firm are looking for a Senior business development executive to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Business Development and working as part of the global Marketing team, the role will provide high level business development support and advice.
- conducting market research/analysis;
- preparing pitches/tenders;
- implementing client relationship management initiatives;
- preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets;
- organising marketing trips and participation at conferences and seminars; and
- liaising with the team members in other offices to ensure that there is consistency and coordination of all business development activities.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Over 5 years' experience in professional services business development is required, as well as demonstrable knowledge of the finance/legal industry.
- Experience with CRM systems as well as being highly proficient in MS applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is required.
- Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of senior management and staff.
- The successful candidate must also have strong analytical skills and a proven track record in project management would be an asset.
If you are interested in this or similar roles pleased contact firstname.lastname@example.org