About the Role:
The successful candidate be responsible for all accounting functions for a portfolio of hedge funds, including Net Asset Value computations, securities valuation procedures, P&L allocations and the preparation of Financial Statements
Job Duties in Brief:
• Oversight and preparation, of financial reports and profit allocation statements, including “net asset value”, to meet client deadlines
• Execute the financial control elements of the job; covering corporate actions, income and expenses, fees, capital transfers and
• Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients.
• Work with all team members to improve product quality and consistency.
• Lead migrations & new fund launches to successful completion
• Train and support team members in their development
• Operate as a contact point for clients; able to respond to and resolve queries or escalate where necessary.
• Act as liaison with various internal /external parties – ie auditors, brokers, legal counsel
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting or Finance
• Possess a recognized accounting qualification
• 3 years Accounting experience with minimum 1 year PQE
• Familiarity with producing NAV calculations and financial statement of mutual funds will be an asset
• High level of attention to detail
• Able to work tight schedules and overtime will be required