SENIOR ASSOCIATE – FIDUCIARY SERVICES (FUNDS)
Please find detailed below a description of the duties (but not limited to) the role of Senior Associate, this position reports directly to the Senior Manager and overall to the Managing Director.
Duties of the role include:
• Serve as independent director on a range of alternative investment funds, including funds of funds, hedge funds, private equity funds and segregated portfolio companies
• Liaise with arrangers, investment managers, lawyers and other relevant parties
• Prepare reports, carry out audits and reviews in relation to portfolio of clients and ensure issues identified are resolved
• To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and to update the company’s records
• To update and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
• To prepare and file documents with regulatory bodies
• To obtain satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance Department
• Assistance with the maintenance of internal systems such as (but not limited to) Viewpoint and Worksite to ensure data integrity
• To attend client meetings
• Apply terms of the legislation to procedures and ensure compliance with such legislation
• Ensure clients are appropriately invoice and monitor the level of outstanding accounts receivables within portfolio and follow up with clients to ensure settlement.
• Ensure the timely and efficient delivery of service and responses to daily client inquiries
• Prepare corporate documents such as (but not limited to) Certificates of Incumbency, minutes, registers and resolutions
• Liaise with other departments, and offices, for the preparation of invoices or other services as appropriate
• Assist with monitoring and updating of policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
• To assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Senior Manager or the Managing Director
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate Degree in a business related subject and/or Professional Designation 3-5 years in the role of corporate or fund administration.
Previous experience with the provision of director services is highly desirable.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience of ViewPoint and Worksite software highly desirable
KEY SKILLS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Strong Knowledge of relevant local regulations and best practices Focus on client service and delivery
Attention to details
Ability to work independently but as cooperative member of a team
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with minimum supervision Reliable and ethical approach