The duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist includes but is not limited to the following:
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the right person.
- Answering telephone, screening and directing calls.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Ordering stationary deliveries as required.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers (via email/telephone/ face to face).
- General administrative and clerical support as required.
- Organize meetings and schedule appointments as required.
- As needed, scan, sort and file (electronically and hardcopies) all letters.
- Assisting the accounts department with admin work or banking.
- Notifying the staff when their appointments have arrived.
- Organizing the courier for delivery or collection. Ensure that documents have been collected and delivered as requested.
- 2-5 years front of house experience (ideally within financial services or legal)
- Good administrative skills
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Reliable in attendance and timekeeping
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent presentation
Candidates must be Caymanian/ PR Holders with the Right to Work.