- Assist the Managing Director with preparation for the strategic planning process.
- Conduct research on related subject matter for executive presentation.
- Manage assigned projects; providing data as required, communicating targets, and ensuring timely completion within budget.
- Maintain Balanced Scorecard to ensure all stakeholders are aware of deliverables.
- Provide high-level administrative support such as preparing statistical reports and handling information requests.
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Maintain information database and ensure proper management of files and access to information.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution in Business Management
- or Business Administration.
- Minimum four (4) years overall working experience in job related area,preferably in a Bank or another Financial Institution.
Annual salary US$50,000 - U$60,000 plus competitive health insurance benefits. Please note that only Caymanian applicants and PR Holders need apply.