This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and motivated candidate to join an exciting business.
The successful candidate will report to the Compliance Manager and be responsible for assisting with implementing Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures and in dealing with daily KYC/ AML matters.
- Assisting with the review of AML/ KYC documentation for new business enquiries
- The maintenance, review and updating of KYC files and following established procedures for the collection and verification of due diligence information
- Providing support with the monitoring of client relationships and assist with handling confidential client information
- Updating the internal AML /KYC databases on a daily basis and scanning client documentation to a bespoke documentation database
- Perform other administrative duties as requested by the KYC/AML Manager to ensure the smooth operations of the department.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience in a KYC/AML field in a similar role
- Knowledge of trust and corporate structures and experience within the trust and corporate administration industry in Cayman
- Professional compliance qualification (ACAMS, ICA, Certificate or Diploma in Compliance) highly beneficial
- Ability to work alongside the Compliance Manager in identifying and managing areas of risk within the business
- Knowledge of ViewPoint would also be an advantage
- Familiarity with AML laws and Regulations in the Cayman Islands.
- Highly levels of accuracy and an ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines essential
- Possess strong skills in prioritization and using initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that only Caymanians/ RERC/ PR holders will be considered to fill this post.