My client is seeking experienced Qualified Accountant for their position of Account Manager – Insurance.
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Vice President, the Account Manager will be a member of a team accountable for day-to-day reinsurance pooling and facultative accounting transactions.
- A solid understanding of insurance and reinsurance accounting principles and practices is required.
- In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of offshore captive insurance companies across a variety of industries.
- Candidates will be required to attend and present at board meetings and must be able to effectively communicate financial results and other relevant information to directors and executives.
- An internationally recognized professional accounting designation is required along with 3-5 years’ accounting experience, preferably in the insurance or reinsurance industry.
- Applicants must have the ability to work independently to meet strict reporting deadlines, be well organized and be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Candidates must have the ability to work overtime and travel at short notice when required.
- On island accounting experience preferred.
If interested in this, or similar roles, please send CV to email@example.com.