Senior Accountant Insolvency, Restructuring and Forensic Accounting
My client is a leading and independent provider of restructuring, corporate recovery and forensic accounting services. With offices in multiple international locations, my client is regularly instructed in respect of assignments throughout the Caribbean, Asia Pacific and internationally.
- Ambitious individual with 3-4 years’ restructuring, insolvency and forensic accounting. The role will involve a wide range of interesting and challenging engagements, often spanning across multiple jurisdictions.
- The successful candidate will have an understanding of insolvency procedures, their application and differing requirements.
Experience of restructuring, independent financial reviews, provisional and compulsory liquidations, voluntary liquidations and receivership assignments.
- Experience of compiling and analysing books and records, conducting an inventory of assets and dealing with claims of creditors
- Experience of cash-flow forecasting, financial analysis and financial investigations Experience of conducting research on companies and transactions
- CPA qualification (or equivalent professional accounting designation)
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting
- 3 to 4 years’ relevant work experience, including insolvency, restructuring and audit Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Competent, driven and highly effective
The salary will be commensurate with experience and skills in the range of $65,000 to $80,000, with pension and health benefits.
This is a new vacancy due to expansion.