Working directly with the Director of Marketing to create effective Inbound Marketing strategies within a book of existing Inbound clients and then execute those strategies to meet or exceed your goals.
- Responsibilities across the entire Inbound framework: strategy, content development (blogging and content offers), marketing automation, social media, SEO, SEM/PPC, email newsletters, lead nurturing, creating landing pages and CTAs, reporting etc.
- Manage external resources e.g. copywriters or graphic designers.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in Inbound / Content / Social Media marketing.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter who likes working in small teams.
- Ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Proficiency in reporting and analytics to prove value to client.
- Experience building online audiences.
- Ability to create both content and strategies for client success.
- 100% proficiency in HubSpot. You should have several, or all, HubSpot certifications.
- Very strong Google AdWords knowledge and history of positive ROI campaign management.
- Software: WordPress, Office, Adobe Creative Suite.