Here at Baraud our team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Immigration Account Coordinator to join our busy team.
If you are knowledgeable of the Immigration, Labour and Pension Law and have hands on experience in the processing and handling of Work Permit, Naturalization, Permanent Residency and Caymanian Status applications we are now accepting applications from qualified applicants for the above position.
• This is a fast-paced client relationship role. The successful applicant will assume a high-volume portfolio of Immigration client relationships effectively, providing excellent customer service at all time.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of CI Immigration, Labor, Health and Pension Laws and Regulations of the Cayman Islands.
• Liaise with clients on Immigration queries and complete high-level Immigration matters such as PR, naturalization, Caymanian Status, Work Permits, Business Staffing Plans ad all relevant Immigration requirements.
• Track and monitor all clients’ Immigration applicants as well as clients’ BSP monthly.
• Be able to design and renew Business Staffing Plans
• Maintain a current and strong understanding of the Immigration Laws and Regulations as well as health and pension laws
• Maintain always, a professional relationship with relevant Government
• Agencies, the public and our clients
• Must be confident in discussing Immigration requirements with clients.
• This is not an entry level role, a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and direct experience in Immigration requirements essential.
• Must be articulate with advanced written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to cope and remain calm in this changing and fast pace environment working to tight deadlines and deal professionally and confidentially with sensitive matters.
• Excellent communication and computer skills.
• Be willing and able to assist outside of regular office hours.
If this position is of interest please email Sarah@baraud.com