Client Overview / Role Purpose
Top offshore law firm in George Town is seeking an Executive/Senior Legal secretary to work in the corporate team. Permanent full-time role.
- Undertake all administrative, secretarial and PA tasks for the Head of Department in the corporate team.
- Assist other secretaries/paralegals/associates in the team when required.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a Legal Secretary/Executive Secretary in a law firm, preferably within a corporate/commercial/funds team.
- Experience in drafting legal or other professional correspondence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an above average typing speed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with 3rd parties including clients.
- Experience in working to tight reporting deadlines and meeting demanding client obligations.
- Superior organisational skills and a proven ability to work effectively in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Experience with working with Partners or Head of Department is preferred.
- PA skills also required such as experience in booking meetings and travel arrangements.
- Caymanian/status holders preferred but expats/work permit holders can also apply.
Salary is DOE.