Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
Our client requires a digital marketing executive who plays a specialized, individual contributor role as part of the company. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion for agency clients.
Potential Key Result Areas include:
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
- social media marketing:developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- search engine optimisation (SEO):developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results. Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- pay per click (PPC) campaigns:sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- mobile marketing:includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- affiliate marketing:where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
Passion for brand building and creativity are required for this role. Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results is a strong requirement. Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copywriting are desirable. Prior experience and training in online brand building would be a strong credential. Abilities and aptitude in sales, business development, customer interaction and relationship would be appreciated.
The candidate will be trained in job specific skill requirements during the induction and probation period. Strong performance and team targets will form an integral part of the job.
Typical work activities
Digital marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- creating and uploading copy and images for the various agency clients websites;
- writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- assisting with paid media including liaising;
- developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
If you are interested in this or similar positions forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.