- Manage and support dashboards, datasets and reports ensuring quality and audit ability. Analyze, interpret and monitor performance metrics, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of reports
- Develop and manage a comprehensive competitive intelligence database that allows for ready access to competitor and market information.
- Ad-hoc creation and delivery of queries, specific reports and analysis to support Executive Management, Marketing and Sales
- Development of end of canvas post mortem reports , marketing programme statistics and analysis of web statistics
- Assist Finance in analytical reporting of products sales by channels/market/country
- Build and enhance performance sales tools to help position the value story to our advertisers
- Produce ongoing interim call performance report for print advertisers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in data analytics & leveraging data from multiple sources
- A sharp analytic mind that measures success numerically and is comfortable with research data.
- Ability to understand rational databases
- Ability to gather, analyze and synthesize data from various sources and present written assessments and recommendations
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail
- A broad knowledge of marketing disciplines
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- A creative and innovative mind
- Action oriented with strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to change
- Proficient in Excel, Access & PowerPoint
On island applicants only please.