Client Overview / Role Purpose
Top offshore Law firm in George Town is seeking a 3-5 year PQE corporate funds attorney.
- The team is expanding and the junior corporate lawyer will be working with a team of partners, associates, paralegals and secretaries.
- Broad variety of work in a busy, expanding team.
- Work will be mainly general corporate, M&A, investment funds, hedge funds and private equity.
- The attorney must have general corporate experience and MUST have investment funds experience.
- The candidate may be Caymanian/status holder OR work permit holder OR expats.
- The candidate must have graduated for a top University and have trained at a top international/offshore/magic circle/US firm.
- The 3-5 PQE in corporate funds MUST also be from a top international law firm.
- The attorney must be qualified in an English speaking UK/commonwealth jurisdiction as recognised by the AG Chambers guidelines.
Salary is market rate DOE plus performance bonus.