Client Overview / Role Purpose
Top offshore Law firm is seeking a Cayman Islands qualified attorney of at least 3 PQE for the Singapore office.
- The attorney will be joining the prestigious corporate and commercial team in Singapore.
- Support and participate in the successful growth of the firm’s funds and commercial teams.
- Take an active role in business development and marketing of the department.
- Have a pro-active attitude to client relationships.
- Cayman Islands qualified attorneys need only apply
- The attorney must have a background in corporate funds and private equity
- Experience from top offshore/US/magic circle firms are preferred
- Must have graduated from a well-known top University
- Secondments or work placements at a major financial centre is extremely desirable
- The attorney must be qualified under the Cayman Islands Bar and have practiced in Cayman for at least 3 years in funds and private equity work.
Salary is DOE plus performance bonus.