Our Client is seeking a suitable candidate with a proven Sales and or Marketing record to serve as Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a proven track record of successful engagements with corporate clients and the ability to deliver solution based results into the target market.
• Selling Company based products to small and medium size employers.
• Consultative selling in a variety of products.
• Development and management of a portfolio of products, business strategy and administration process.
• Generating and developing leads into qualified opportunities.
• Employing multiple methods to gain leads for potential business.
• Driving business development initiatives creating a local network.
• Exploring other potential products for development
• Maintaining lasting business relationships with new and existing clients.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and learn new skills quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to resolve problems with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrate a keen eye for details
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a harmonious relationship
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Reliable, dependable and flexible team-player
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive business results.
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business, or related discipline or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years experience with direct selling experience to small and medium sized employer groups
• Professional designations related to Business Field a plus
• Knowledge of Financial/Insurance based products a plus
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel is required