This position requires the successful candidate to possess strong administrative, organizational and operational banking skills as the individual will be responsible for duties which include the following:
- Answer and direct incoming calls/emails for and on behalf of Management prioritizing level of importance and follow up appropriately.
- Assist couriers with incoming and outgoing packages/parcels.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Arrange conference calls.
- Manage travel itineraries, submit and monitor travel claims.
- Arrange corporate events (if applicable).
- Maintain and organize a filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Banking activities:
- Assist with confirming and approving deposit and loan transactions t
- Assist with confirming and approving SWIFT payment releases
- Post interest and principal payments on Autocall, ICMA and Foreign Currency deals
- Prepare credit documentation for signing by the Director
- Work closely with the operations team
- Corporate Service activities:
- Assist with corporate changes on legal entities via CORIS and EDMS
- Other responsibilities and activities:
- Assist Director with other duties as assigned
- Assist the MLRO/Compliance Officer with other duties as assigned
- Assist with special projects generated through U.S. Business Partners, the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, Cayman Islands Tax Authority and Financial Reporting Unit.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant reporting directly to senior management preferably in the Banking field.
- University level education
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Credit skills and experience would be an asset
- Investment skills and experience would be an asset
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Superb communication skills (both verbal and written) and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Highly professional and customer service oriented