My client is seeking an experienced professional to join their team from mid March.
- Reviewing transaction documentation and arranging for execution of finance transactions
- Preparing for and attending board meetings (including admin tasks) and ensuring that internal administrative, compliance and risk procedures are followed.
- Transaction management including commercial and legal review of documentation required to create new fund structures and execute structured finance transactions;
- Administration and day to day support of 50-100 existing or liquidating entities;
- Undertaking and following internal compliance/risk processes associated with both on-boarding transactions and maintaining the SPV portfolio.
- Experience of reviewing and commenting upon fund and structured finance documentation (ideally suited to a qualified UK/US lawyer with a 2+ years PQE experience from a top tier law firm or financial institution);
- Experience of reviewing legislation and applying it commercially to transaction documentation;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to meet or exceed expectations of clients through the provision of a quality service;
- Flexibility on occasions to work past normal office hours.