- Assist with processing of due diligence reviews for prospective and existing Directors and Shareholders and conducting the relevant background checks.
- Liaison with clients to ensure all relevant due diligence documents are received.
- Assist with periodic reviews and liaising with clients to resolve identified due diligence issues and data discrepancies.
- Assist with the maintenance of compliance data in document management systems.
- Assist with other compliance projects and tasks, as required.
- Assist the Compliance Team, Compliance Officer and MLRO with all compliance matters, as required.
- Minimum 2+ years corporate services experience in the corporate /compliance area.
- FATCA knowledge desirous.
- Possess good organizational, research and communication skills.
- A strong work ethic, with an ability to produce accurate work within strict deadline.
- Experience with ViewPoint and World Check applications would be beneficial.
- A relevant Compliance Certification (or be working towards one) would be beneficial.
- A strong work ethic, with an ability to produce accurate work within strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- General knowledge of the Proceeds of Crime Law, Money Laundering Regulations, Regulatory Laws and regulations are an asset.