AML Officer - Cayman
The successful applicant will provide assistance to the MLRO/DMLRO and AMLCO for client funds;
• Assistance with development and maintenance of systems and controls;
• Conduct regular audits of the AML/CFT program;
• Provide AML/CFT oversight of the funds investor and investment activities;
• Preparation of board reporting;
• Assistance with any other duties as required by the AML regulations and guidance notes.
• Qualified accountant with 5 years post qualification experience;
• Minimum of 2 year audit experience preferably in the fund industry;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Recognized compliance qualification or willing to work towards obtaining one.
For interested applicants please email Gavin@baraud.com