I have an urgent requirement for someone to join an excellent business in Grand Cayman. The successful applicant will have strong experience and understanding of hedge funds and most likely have strong Corporate Secretarial experience gained with an offshore jurisdiction.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaising with Attorneys, Investment Managers, Brokers, and other financial service providers for the execution and delivery of documentation;
- Managing a large portfolio of Hedge Fund clients within a range of jurisdictions including the US, UK and Asia, maintaining excellent working relationships;
- Collating and preparing materials, evaluating data and producing reports for the Board. Coordinating and taking detailed minutes of board meetings;
- Drafting relevant statutory and regulatory legal documentation including resolutions powers of attorney etc.
- Ensuring KYC and other regulatory compliance measures are met; Excellent working knowledge of current KYC compliance regulations and due diligence processes within a range of offshore jurisdictions.
- Ensuring all fund related documents are complete and executed;
- Reviewing and signing off monthly NAV’s and reporting variances to the Directors;
- Managing the launch of new funds and ensuring the accurate review and collation of all necessary legal documentation and broker and custody accounts;
- Completing all Corporate Secretary responsibilities, including the organisation of board meetings and preparation of board papers;
- Extensive corporate secretarial experience including the taking of and collation of formal board meeting minutes;
- Responsible for the administration of client invoicing and monitoring billing cycles;
- Responsible for Salesforce CRM administration, including, reports, supporting users and optimizing existing Salesforce business use and processes;
- Maintaining the Salesforce invoicing platform, administration of client invoicing and monitoring billing cycles;
- Responsible for liaison with telecoms external suppliers and contract management, including problem resolution and bill analysis;
- Maintaining all IT systems for the firm, liaising with external providers and ensuring timely resolution of any technical issues;
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with advanced Excel knowledge. Proven ability developing and maintaining client contacts and relationships within the Financial Service industry;
- Excellent IT and fund software knowledge essential including all Microsoft package. Experience with transcribing software a plus;
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and quantitative skills;
- Experience in analyzing statistical data and producing relevant reports, working with relevant statutory and regulatory documentation.
A highly competitive hourly rate is on offer the right candidate and this will be for 6 months. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV for further discussion.