I am looking for someone with a passion for great customer experience and the drive to manage
my clients residential sales team. You will be people centric, competitive and driven to succeed in an
efficient and profitable manner. Your key responsibility will be to grow their customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determine and deploy strategies to deliver sales targets across retail, telesales and door to door sales channels
• Develop sales procedures, sales training manuals policies and standards
• Responsibility for the entire customer journey from initial interest through sale, installation and ongoing customer relationship
• Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
• Development of strategies to improve our self-service capability in digital and telephones channels.
• Recruit, mentor and develop sales and service representatives
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
• Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
• Adhere to and manage the approved budget
• Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Outside Sales Team Reps.
• Analyze sales and service data and compile accurate management reports
• Implement Sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Complete Sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
• Training and development of sales and service team
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales and service team members
• Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with Outside Sales team and SMT.
• Track sales team metrics and report data to SMT on a regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) basis.
• Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
• Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
• Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
• Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
• Proven working experience as a Sales Manager
• Experience in providing customer service support
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, databases and tools
• Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
• Ability to think strategically and to lead
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Customer service orientation
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
• 5-7 year in the sales as a representative and with at least 3 years management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
A highly competitive package of up to $100,00 plus benefits is on offer for someone with a track record in sales. Get in touch at email@example.com to discuss.