My client, a leading company in the Retail space is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing team in Grand Cayman.
Duties will include:
• Be the in-house resource for the webstore product catalogue.
• Maintain and update webstore product information including product
numbers, dimensions, descriptions, specifications, pricing and images.
• Input new products, specifications and images into catalogue.
• Update & maintain company contact lists.
• Maintain editorial calendar for company communications including social
media posts and e-newsletters.
• Conduct basic updates to corporate website.
• Schedule and coordinate tasks for various company events.
• Reply to and direct inbound webstore customer inquiries
• Update company CRM records
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience with data entry, specifically in spreadsheet formats.
• Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to translate complex
concepts into direct, concise messaging.