Junior Corporate Administrator
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and competent assistant/administrator for their corporate department. The successful candidate will have 6 months+ of relevant experience in a similar organisation and be conversant with corporate database systems including Viewpoint and Government systems EDMS and CORIS. It is also expected that the candidate will have or be working towards complimentary qualifications such as Bachelors in Business Administration.
- Assisting Corporate and Senior Corporate Administrators with administering large corporate entities under supervision;
- Attending to filings and general correspondence through the CIMA/ROC database and ensuring the same are kept current;
- Liasing with clients and assist in the collection of client KYC documentation;
- Coordinating Strike Offs and Liquidations;
- Communications with clients, government/regulatory agencies and legal counsel;
- Conducting Annual reviews and update internal database records;
- Undertaking all activities in accordance with the Groups Policies and Procedures;
- All admin tasks e.g. filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Degree or working towards a local or internationally recognized qualification;
- At least 6 months+ recent, relevant experience as an Assistant/Junior Corporate Administrator;
- Knowledge of local legislation;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and knowledge of View Point, Coris and EDMS would be an asset;
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team, and to use own initiative when required;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Open to Caymanians, status, RERC and PR holders only.
Remuneration will be in the range of USD $40,000 – USD $60,000 based on experience and qualifications.