PA/EA to Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel
Our client is a large family office that is seeking a high quality PA/EA. Full time, permanent job.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience, at least 5 of which have been working with a partner in the legal profession.
- Tertiary educated.
- Typing 80 wpm minimum.
- Audio absolutely essential.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) absolutely essential.
- Fully conversant with Internet and browsing search engines.
- Fluent in English.
- Numerate and able to create and manipulate linked spreadsheets.
- Experience in basic legal research useful but not essential.
- Must be a self-starter, be proactive and have a high energy level, and be willing to work outside of office hours when required.
- Must be willing to assume a wide variety of duties and be able to work under pressure. Flexibility and adaptability is key.
- Must be the soul of discretion as the utmost confidentiality is required.
- Provide secretarial & administrative support to both CFO and General Counsel.
- Organise and manage schedules.
- Monitor deliverables, tasks, delivery dates and generally ensure that all scheduled commitments are met.
- Organise and arrange conference calls and video conferences.
- On a daily basis go through all active items on a task list and help to prioritise and re-organise tasks for the day.
- Update specified list of working files with reports and schedules to ensure all contents are always up to date.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel bookings.
- Handle independent correspondence and maintain efficient and orderly electronic and paper files.
- Provide services to other senior members of staff as required.
- Arrange local and overseas meetings.
- Coordinate local meetings to ensure rooms booked and all attendees attend and are properly prepared.
- Prepare preliminary drafts of Board Resolutions for review (using templates).
- Amend agreements and other documents marked-up in manuscript.
- Proof read and sanity check agreements, board minutes and other documents.
- Coordinate execution and filing of Board Resolutions.
- Take minutes as required and provide Board Meeting support.
- Follow-up assigned tasks and prepare progress reports.
- Maintain and organize both the electronic and hard copy filing system in an efficient and effective manner, including maintaining corporate files and liaising with external corporate services providers.
- Maintain library of Cayman Islands laws.
- Expense management, expense claim processing, medical insurance claim processing.
- Ensure that stationery supplies are always maintained, printer paper is always replenished
- Provide cover for other office administration functions such as receptionist, stationery control, and mail distribution during lunch times, vacations and absences as required.
- Run errands locally as and when required.
- Maintain vacation records and update vacation schedules.
- Assist Office Manager as and when required with mail and stationery distribution, archiving, grocery shopping and stocking the fridge.
- Ensure that direct lines are always attended when Executives are in meetings or out of office.
- Ensure that there are no outstanding dictation files to be typed and that all documents for signing have been signed and distributed before the end of the day.
- Assist with the putting together and distribution of various board book publications.
Salary is US$80-90k DOE.