My client, a leading company in the Retail Industry is looking for a Digital Content Creator to join their team.
• Create content for a wide variety of topics ranging from office supplies
to cloud computing. Content will include: social media posts, e-newsletters, display ads, landing pages, photos and videos, case studies, presentations, info graphics and retail signage.
• Source, format & retouch product images.
• Compose engaging emails using creative copy and beautiful graphics.
• Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
• Coordinate publishing and distribution of content across all
channels, adhering to content calendar, deadlines, and goals.
• Regularly review and revise all communications to be
consistent throughout channels, matching the style and voice of our brand.
• Extend the life of content by finding ways to repurpose across
multiple mediums and in multiple formats.
• Stay up to date on latest industry trends and news.
• Completion of post-secondary education with specific training in graphic
design or media studies.
• 2-3 years of proven success in creating professional written and graphics
content, with the ability to produce compelling, optimized copy while
maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness, and readability.
• Proficiency in Abobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop,
Lightroom and InDesign.