About the Role:
This position reports to the Senior Accountant and is part of a global team providing support to all divisions in the billing process. The successful candidate for this position will be a self-starter who is able to demonstrate the following key characteristics to obtain the position:
- Organized and methodical in the approach to their duties
- Ability to work by yourself and within a team
- Provide a high standard of customer service to all stakeholders, both external and internal
- Possess the ability to communicate both written and verbally, with all levels
Job Duties in Brief:
- Assist with the invoicing of a large number of clients on a monthly, quarterly and yearly schedule for different divisions within the group;
- Work with other offices as part of a global team on ad hoc billing;
- Enter and reconcile master data in a variety of systems;
- Research, respond and resolve billing inquiries in a prompt and accurate manner;
- Adhere to policies regarding invoicing ensuring approvals for credit notes;
- Assist with the revenue reconciliation process for a number of entities within the group;
- Any other miscellaneous projects and assistance that may be required as part of the larger Finance team;
- Meeting expectations of management, adhering to deadlines;
- Assisting auditors and other advisers
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance related area would be an advantage
- Ideally 1-2 years accounting experience, preferably in a related field
- At least 2 years work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Microsoft Excel and Outlook in particular will be tested
- Experience with Oracle EBS would be a distinct advantage
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.