Top offshore law firm is seeking a 5-7 PQE structured finance associate to join their team in Grand Cayman.
- To act as an ambassador for the firm.
- To help train article clerks when required and mentor junior associates and paralegals.
- The firm are a non-traditional law firm so looking for someone to thrive in that type of environment, culture and role.
- Must be experienced in structured finance/general capital markets/fund leasing = prescription finance experience.
- Senior level position.
- Must have experience of infrastructure/projects and US CLO's.
- Essential that the associate be qualified in Cayman, England & Wales, Scotland, Ireland or Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
- Ideally have experience with working with Latin American clients and therefore have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally experienced in Business Development, marketing and billing.
- Looking for an all-rounder that wants something different.
- Ideally looking for lawyers that have stayed with the same top international law firm since qualification or have moved just once/twice since qualification.
- Spanish and Portuguese language skills are preferred due to Latin American clients.