My client is an established, boutique financial services provider in the investment funds and wealth management sector and is moving into the Trust space.They are seeking an experienced trusts operations professional to support and assist the development of our trust and fiduciary business in the Cayman Islands and internationally.
- The focus of the role is to support the integration of new wealth management and family office service lines, as well as new teams and offices, during a period of growth; such growth will be attained organically and through a process of highly selective merger and acquisition activity and key personnel recruitment that is expected to involve teams in Cayman and Europe.
- The seniority and rewards of the position (including the potential for equity ownership) will be commensurate with the contribution that the individual is able to make to clients and to the business as a whole.
- A professional legal or accounting designation would also be highly desirable.
- Min 7 years senior level trust experience.
- Multi-jurisdictional experience favourable.
- Management experience essential.