As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, the successful applicant will support the Marketing Supervisor and Chief Operating Officer in the following areas:
- Assist in the creation and preparation of annual marketing budget and plan
- Manage expenses and funds for agencies.
- Developed and implement consumer and trade promotions to drive sales and meet volume requirements, ensuring price points, artwork and design, in store displays and product availability are in place as well as any supporting initiatives such as sampling programs, and media advertising are aligned to the promotion.
- Launch new products in Cayman
- Develop systematic distribution checks using available internal reporting systems in conjunction with the sales team.
- Work with the sales team and customer on shelf resets according to best practices.
- Co-ordinate all communications and team support with purchasing, managing requests and flow of information between Sales & Marketing and Purchasing in terms of inventory requirements and movement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency suppliers and customers through pre and post promotion planning as well as assisting in reporting requirements.
- Assist with content management of the.com platform and social media platforms. Drive engagement.
- Brand review of all represented manufacturers, marketing collateral, language, ensuring all are brand and risk compliant.
- Assist in event project management.
- Assess and grant sponsorships for various charitable organizations, ensuring that all sponsoring agency needs and requirements are met along with adequate feedback to manufactures.
- Coordinate all trade visits from arrival to departure.