Client Overview / Role Purpose
Top offshore law firm in Grand Cayman is seeking a Private Client associate 3-5 PQE to join there busy Trust team.
- To assist in the growth and development of the firm and the Trusts team.
- Private Client solicitor/attorney from the UK or another commonwealth jurisdiction;
- Must be 3 to 5 year PQE;
- Essential that the associate is currently working in a law, engaged with high value private client matters, with a good proportion of that work being trust work;
- Ideally someone with some offshore experience, even if they have never actually worked offshore;
- Some experience of business development and direct client contact;
- Willingness to get involved in private client work in the widest sense: high value conveyancing, corporate work underlying trusts, private investment funds, ultra high net worth relocations, vessel and aircraft registrations;
- the new recruit would need to be willing to pick up anything that the team might be called upon to handle;
- The ability to speak Spanish would be an advantage