This is a one month temp role. ASAP start.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system;
- handling requests for information, data and client queries regarding product or service;
- resolving administrative problems and inquiries; preparing written responses to routine enquiries;
- Serving as a link between various companies and outsiders; preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Maintaining office supply inventories; coordinating and maintaining staff records;
- Assisting in the organising of corporate events;
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of marketing and promotional materials like brochures, pamphlets etc.;
- Coordinating a budget for various corporate events; assisting with invoice and payment processing;
- Inventory control and events coordination;
- and potentially working events outside of normal business hours.
- A minimum of high school diploma, must have three to four years related experience,
- MUST have strong verbal and written communication skills, m
- Must be organised and have the ability to multi-task,
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer skills, specifically Microsoft, Word, and Excel,
- Event planning experience would be ideal
- Ability to work individually and be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible, strong interpersonal skills and must have a valid driver’s license.