Our client a global financial services company is seeking a Corporate Trust Officer to join their growing and busy team in George Town. The position is full-time and permanent.
- Liaise with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support;
- Coordination of FATCA/CRS/AEOI reviews for new business;
- Liaise with internal departments, clients, brokers, accountants, and directors;
- Assistance with collection of accounts receivable;
- Assistance with the maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings and payments;
- Assistance with the creation and maintenance of various internal tracking spreadsheets and daily/weekly and monthly reporting;
- Reviewing investment bank statements and data entry; and
- Coordinating and collection of KYC materials.
- The candidate will have either the ICSA qualification and/or STEP designation;
- The client will also consider equivalent qualifications such as a law degree;
- Possess a working knowledge of corporate and trust laws as applied in a multi-jurisdictional context;
- AEOI experience (reviews, classifications, due diligence);
- At least 3 years+ relevant work experience;
- Ability to organize and minute trustee meetings;
- Ability to review and draft trust documents and trustee resolutions;
- Practical experience in database administration (ideally Viewpoint), Adobe, Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Ability to assimilate, prioritise and process a high volume of client requests with rigid deadlines and work under pressure;
- Experience with review of investment and financial statements; and
- Familiarity with AML laws in the Cayman Islands.