Senior/Executive Legal Secretary - Corporate funds
Client Overview / Role Purpose
Permanent role for top offshore law firm in George Town.
- The secretary must be able to perform all administrative and secretarial tasks to a high level with minimum supervision.
- Ability to support partners, senior associates, associates and other secretaries and paralegals in the corporate team as and when required.
- Caymanians/status holders need only apply.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience or more of working as a senior or executive legal secretary in corporate/funds at a top offshore/international firm.
- Ability to type at 55 wpm plus is essential with high accuracy.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and dictation software.
- Familiarity with CIMA requirements and investment vehicles is beneficial.
- Ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and third parties is essential.
- Must be able to work under pressure in high pressured environments.
- Legal secretarial or paralegal qualification is preferred.