My major Fund Administration client has a requirement for an experienced Compliance Officer.
- Review Net Asset Valuation files, capital transactions, suspicious transactions and other aspects of the quality assurance program;
- Monitor annual reviews on clients/investors;
- Assist with the monitoring of procedures and effective controls and provide timely, accurate and complete guidance on regulatory requirements, internal policies and procedures;
- Review and approve, transfers, late trades, COSIMA hits and payments to high risk jurisdictions;
- Prepare presentations and conduct training for staff;
- Assist in the preparation of detailed reports and presentations to Management and Head Office;
- Assist with various other compliance functions and special projects.
- A recognized compliance qualification (ACAMS, ICA, etc.)with at least 3 years experience within funds or financial services compliance;
- Knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations and Guidance Notes with an ability to interpret these Regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to address challenging and contentious issues;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Excel and Word. In addition, experience of computerized portfolio fund accounting (e.g. Geneva) and register & transfer agency packages (e.g. NTAS) would be an advantage;
The base salary for this position is US$80,000. p.a. The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
This opportunity is only open to Caymanians or resident Expats. If you are interested in this, or similar opportunities, please get in touch with me - firstname.lastname@example.org