Our Law client is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Global Head of Marketing & BD in the development of company BD and marketing plans, budgets and special projects, including research and analysis.
- Coordinates the local public, community and media relations and advertising efforts, including identifying opportunities, building relationships, assisting in the identification of authors and topics for upcoming features in target publications, drafting press releases, ad copy, award submissions and data management.
- Assists with the development of the company brand, as well as monitoring and evaluating opportunities for raising the Company’s profile.
- Manage local and global company seminars, sponsorships, events and business development initiatives, including identifying target events and participants, overseeing the logistical requirements and implementing follow up activities.
- Coordinate the preparation of, and updates to, the Company’s collateral materials, publications, web content, bios and other written materials. Maintain a publication schedule and interface with the authors and publishers.
- Maintains information regarding capabilities, manages pitches and responses to requests for proposals.
- Actively promotes the use of the CRM system (likely to be Salesforce) to support all marketing and BD initiatives.
- Manages all PR related activities for the Caribbean / Atlantic region and assists in global PR initiatives as directed by the Global Head of Marketing & BD.
- Conducts research and analyses information on target and key clients, target markets and development for each product and/or service line.
- Manages client relationship management and reputation enhancement programme information.
- Plays a critical role in managing the firm’s marketing knowledge and materials by building relationships and coordination with other business services departments and effectively using the firm’s internal systems, website and other databases.
- Performs other marketing and BD related duties as required.
- A Degree in Marketing or Business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least six years’ experience in marketing and/or business development, preferably with at least four years in a professional services environment
- Experience and strong working knowledge of marketing databases and CRM systems
- Skill set in design packages such as InDesign and or Photoshop would be an advantage
- Confident with the ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and awareness of social media and communications technology
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
If you are interested in this or similar roles please send your resume to email@example.com for further details.