My client is seeking an experienced Caymanian Accounts Assistant to join their busy accounting team. This role is temporary but ongoing in nature with a start date of 21st September
- Prepare schedules.
- Assist with monthly accounting close and prepare monthly Loss Report.
- Complete processes such as bank reconciliations.
- Identify and resolve variances using the Bank Reconciliation Standards.
- Communicate discrepancies to Management in a timely manner.
- Work with banks regarding any discrepancies.
- Prepare and distribute analytical reports for Management.
- Prepare various management reports as needed.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- MUST have STRONG Bank reconciliations.
- Person needs to be process and detail oriented.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- QuickBooks knowledge beneficial.
- 2-3 years of solid bookkeeping and reconciliation experience.